Gephel


Increaser of Merit, Ocean of Wisdom.


Apprehensive torrents purge my bay,
The once tranquil atmosphere now fades
Like the morning mist giving way to the day
When I behold this pure creature, I made.

Pure he is, like the heavenly dove
Born into this unforgiving time
Where you can feel the cry of ravished love
Tainted with cruelty prime.

Therefore, this is an honest prayer
From an honest father for his new son
Like the true words of a soothsayer
Let my words shine like the bright sun.

May he grow strong and tall
Become wise with fulfilling stern
May he never fall
But when he does let him learn

May he live up to his name
“Gephel Rigdhen” the increaser of merit, ocean of wisdom
Let his path be laden with fame
And bring merit to all beings with freedom

Freedom of the spiritual kind
In this tired times of crazy gale
With a rich matured wise mind
Let him in his purpose never fail

May he grow like the vast ocean
Bearing a fulfilling rich face
Dedicated to humane and spiritual motion
Bestowing upon beings the kind of love and grace.

So I say my prayer
For the one who is to become strong
To let his journey be clear
So I sing this song.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky to teach in Bhutan

Exam Hour

On a Morning Assembly Speech.